Rescheduled Moppy Camp

We are delighted to have a new weekend for the April Moppy Camp which unfortunately had to be postponed due to the adverse weather conditions.

The proposed date is Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September. This is subject to the club’s new RYA Principal and Chief Instructors being in place. The Seamanship Races scheduled for that weekend will now be rescheduled.

Members who have paid for the April Moppy camp weekend will automatically be transferred if they haven’t already applied for a refund.

If you cannot make the 14/15 September, please email WITH your child(ren)’s full name(s) and pennant for which they were registered, your bank account number and sort code for a refund by Wednesday 31 July.

Once we have dealt with anyone that cannot make the weekend, we will know if spaces are available the weekend and will open them on the WebCollect system.