Calling all June Moppy Campers!
Please find here Joining Instructions for the June Moppy Camp: Joining Instructions – June 2018
Important points to note:
- All participants should come changed ready in NAMED kit, including long wetsuit or a dry suit (required); Buoyancy aid (required); dinghy boots or similar (not crocs or flip flops); waterproof trousers (optional but good idea if cold); windproof or spray top (required); hat (to keep the sun off if hot, or to keep warm if cold); gloves; sun protection cream (parents to apply beforehand)
- Remember to bring a change of warm clothing; towel; packed lunch & drink in a named bag.
- Drinks and cakes are provided at morning and afternoon breaks. PLEASE DONATE A CAKE (nut free), traybake, biscuits or fruit that can be easily cut up. We have children with SEVERE NUT ALLERGIES so please NO NUTS.
- Parking will be either in a field off Viney Road or on the lanes or at Woodside Gardens (weather dependent). Parking Marshalls will direct you. Please park with consideration. DO NOT PARK IN MAIDEN LANE. Parking at Salterns itself is reserved for pennant leaders and committee members so please do not park there. If you need to bring an oppie, please do this on FRIDAY (and store it on the grass by kennels 25 to 28).
Please remember to PRINT these forms and bring them with you to Moppy Camp:
- Medical Form 2018 (one for each child participating please)
- Adult Helper Form 2018 (remember to get your references beforehand)
- CASH for the Saturday evening BBQ
- Child’s medical inhalers/epi pens etc – NAMED
- Cakes – with NO NUTS.